Alarm Security System for Home 3G Wireless Phone Alert
Ultimate VIMEL Wireless Home Security 3G GSM Alarm System - Full 3G BAND
3G support works with any SIM card 3G support ( Tesltra,Optus ,Vodafone and others)
Buy extra PIR and doors/windows sensors if you need in accessoires
- No high installation fees (often installation cost more than you pay for this unit!)
- No more wires
- No security company is needed to let you know your alarm were tripped
- Advanced sensor technology to prevent false alarms
- We have plenty of stock and additional sensors available
- High quality and very reliable.Detection Video Recording
- 3G mobile frequency 2100/850Mhz
- 99 zones for security intrusion alarm, elderly care, SOS help, 7*24 hours safety,
- Door bell, on site alarm applications. doorbell can be connected
- 10 types and zone name editable.
- Multiple status optional: Stay, Away, Bypass, Schedule Arm/Disarm.
- User friendly menu with more than 12 languages selectable.
- Visible information on big LCD screen, easy setting and operation by touch keypad.
- Two way voice communications, regular phone call as hand set supported.
- 2 wireless switch channel for remote control & door access (*works with WS1,WS2).
- Just simply dial in to VIMEL alarm system , change the status to Arm / Stay / Disarm by missed call,
- Create two way talk automatically.
- Monitoring zone for take care of elderly daily life activities.
- Temperature monitoring alarm.
- Wireless sensors battery low power alarm SMS.
- Backup rechargeable battery inside, AC power lost alert available.
- Audible alarm inside, support wireless siren too.
- Ademco Contact ID protocol over GPRS/UMTS/HSDPA data supported.
- Fashion design of sleek panel with a classic elegant piano finish.
- Easy DIY--Smart phone APP for remote configuration & operation.
- Up to 999 alarm event logs and 99 operation logs for review.
7* 24 hours Home Safety Guard
When smoke, gas, CO or water flood detected, system makes audible alarm, send alert SMS
Text and call to the alarm receivers/Call center/Firefighting or other CMS system.
SOS Alarm & Call
Press SOS button more than 3 seconds to make SOS Call.
System dial the 1st receiver number and then next numbers if no answering, totally
repeat twice, and SOS alert SMS send to receivers at same time for asking SOS help.
Other Wireless SOS button or fall detectors optional.
Make Phone Call
Dial phone number and then press Call button to start talk, when alert receiver’s
phone call in, you can press call button to answer and talk.
You can also press Call button to end the talk.
Open the Door
Press 0 1 and Key button to open your door (*if you have installed the WS1
wireless switch on your electronic lock).
Elderly Daily Life Care
System sends alert SMS text if no activities detected by the 5th zone's PIR/Door sensor
during the monitoring time period.
For example, install one wireless door sensor at your Dad's bed room, setting the
monitoring time period as 05:30~09:00 am, if he didn't get up (didn't open his door)
during that time, system sends alert SMS to the you says “Monitor Zone Alarm”---you
can edit this SMS text for sure.
You will receive SMS text only for this event, no calls or audible alarm.
Install and connect one door bell button to the system, setting the zone function as “10.
Door bell”, when someone push the button, system makes 6 bell sound.
System sends alert SMS text to you when indoor temperature too hot or too cold.
Other Living Care
System sends alert SMS text to you when AC/DC power lost (default: more than 30
minutes) and recovery, and when the wireless sensor's battery low power(if have).
Connect with the alarm interlock relay, system will switch on/off your equipments automatically
when alarm triggered.
Call in to control
Connect with the WS2 wireless switch, you can remote switch on/off your equipments
by phone call.
- Remote control keyring to arm, disarm, panic button, stay at home arm (set certain zones not to be active while at home like your bedroom)
- Control unit includes keypad for easy programming and control
- Operates in the standard 433Mhz range as to make it compatible with almost all sensors on the market today
- Very Loud Siren
- Many types of wireless sensors available like gas leak sensors and outside beam sensors
- Can also use wired sensors
- Alarm can be controlled from any phone (land line or cell)
- Alarm configuration (settings) can also be changed from any phone or keypad
- Contains microphone so you can phone the alarm and listed what goes on inside your home
- Can call you, your neighbour etc (up to 6 numbers) when alarm is triggered, you then have options to switch alarm of, re-initiate alarm, listen in to hear what is happening
- Can send SMS's when alarm is triggered(up to 3 numbers)
- You can call the alarm to enable or disable it or to just listen to monitor sound in your house (also great to catch out the kids having parties while you are away on holiday :-))
- You can have as many wireless sensors as you want per zone. ( Normally 6 zones is enough per household, use the other two for outside buildings and outside sensors like beam sensors)
- Can record a message like "This is John's alarm calling you" that can be played back when alarm calls the numbers you registered in it
- Built-in 6 * NI-HI rechargeable battery, it will automatically begin to work when the power goes off
- Standby current: 50mA
- Working voltage: 9 to 12V DC
- Working temperature: -40 to 85 deg;
- 3G frequency: 3G WCDMA 850/2100MHz
- Sending frequency: Supports phase 2/2 agreement (including data business)
- Sending power: (2W)/GSM900 and (1W)/GSM1800/1900MHz
- Receiving code: ASK
- Receiving frequency: 433MHz
- Remote distance: No obstacle 100m
- 1 x Control Panel
- 1 x Wireless PIR Detector
- 1 x Wireless Door Detector
- 2 x Remote Controllers
- 1 x Siren
- 1 x GSM Antenna
- 1 x Power Supply
- 1 x Backup Battery
- 1 x User Manual