Protect 1206i Spy Cameras Detector Bugs Finder
Get a doscount when you buy bulk
Protect 1206 i Spy Camera Detector Hidden Bugs Wireless GSM Mobile Phone Finder Device Sweeper
The Protect 1206i is a new class of a counter surveillance device. Unlike all typical searching devices it can detect modern 'hidden' bugs which use such protocols as Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. Such bugs, especially Bluetooth types, are practically undetectable by common RF detectors due to their very low transmitted power and a special type of modulation. The Protect 1206i uses a separate channel with a high, (2.44 GHz) frequency pre-selector to detect and locate Bluetooth and Wi-Fi with a much higher sensitivity. The unit also then processes the demodulated signal in order to identify which protocol has been detected.
In addition the unit can detect all types of 'conventional' bugging devices (FM-modulated transmitters, digital transmitters, GSM-bugs, etc.) using its distinctive features:
Active correlation: inspecting dangerous places with the probing sound impulses while watching the 'demodulation' bar graph
Recognition of type of digital transmission: GSM, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, DECT 4 working modes: silent, sound, vibration and mixed
Wide dynamic range thanks to the 16-segment bar graph
- Reliable and tested device for different sweeping tasks
- Detect both analogue and digital transmissions
- Allows the operator to locate the source
- 10-segment indicator of RF level
- Vibrating signal for concealed indication of a high RF level Adjustable sensitivity
- Frequency range 30—6000 MHz
- Durable duralumin case
- Powered by 2 AAA batteries
- High sensitivity
- Last version includes the 'CITY' antenna; allowing the device to avoid interference from external sources in cities or near broadcasting towers etc.
- Searching for active radio transmitting surveillance devices (or RF bugging devices) in premises, vehicles and items.
- Room, body-carried, telephone and car bugging devices can also be found by the device.
- Discovering the improper use of mobile phones and other communication equipment for picking up conversations. The information in this case can be transmitted to another phone or recorded onto an answering machine. Detection of GSM bugs, 'spy' mobile phones and mobile phones in an active state (for illegal transmission of conversations)
- Detecting of harmful emissions from the GSM-jammers or mini recorder suppressors
- Detecting of harmful emissions from microwave ovens, communication antennas and other electronic appliances
|Frequency response||30—6000 MHz|
|Power supply||2 × AAA / LR3 / R3|
with one green segment on
with all the green segments on
with active vibrator
|Continuous operation||Approximately 10 hours|
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x Detector