Raksa Spy Camera Detector Listening Devices Finder
Get a doscount when you buy bulk
- Cellular phones: GSM900/1800, UMTS(3G), CDMA450
- Cordless DECT phones
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi devices
- Wireless video cameras
- Radio transmitters with analog modulation (AM, FM, PM)
- Radio transmitters with digital modulation and continuous carrier (FSK, PSK, etc.)
- Radio transmitters with wideband modulation up to 10 MHz bandwidth.
- SUPER Small size;
- Selective reception of radio signals;
- OLED Display (128 x 64) Which provides High usability working with device;
- Alarm Events Log – accumulates full information about the threat signals detected in the Guard Mode. With full information about each signal;
- It covers the whole possible range of frequencies, which employ spy Bugs, from 50 to 3800 MHz;
- Opportunity to set up threshold Levels of Signals. Threshold level is a level exceeding which the signal is treated as dangerous;
- High speed of scanning and analyzing;
- Detection of both wideband (analog) and digital signals (short pulses);
- Adaptation to the background noise in Guard Mode;
- Difference search mode;
- Audio monitoring – Available for analog signals through the built-in speaker. The audio monitoring facilitates signal identification and allows using the acoustic string. The display indicates the frequency (or the type) and the current signal strength;
- Signal frequency and level measurement ;
- Soundless alarm indication (vibration mode);
- No need for external antenna;
- Easy to use;
Guard Mode provides continuous monitoring of analog and digital radio signals in automatic mode and setting off an alarm in case of threat radio signal (signal exceeding the preset threshold level) detection. Guard Mode is also used in cases when the primary signal source has not been activated.
Guard Mode enables the background noise deduction for analog signals thus reducing the influence of regular background noise. Slow fluctuations of its level are ignored thanks to the adaptation algorithm.
Sweep Mode is used for detection of analog and digital radio signals of all types. This mode allows the review of all detected signals regardless their level.
The Search Mode is used for detection and location of analog and digital transmitters. This mode is used when you can move the RF Detector around searching for a radio transmitter.
Search Mode for analog signals utilizes both light and sound indication of the signal strength: the higher is the frequency of flash the closer is the transmitter.
Difference Search Mode
Difference Search Mode is used for detection and localization of analog transmitters. This mode has its advantage in case the transmitter is located in the same room.
In this Mode the device defines the relative level of the signal its difference with the reference spectrum that was fixed at the beginning of operation in this Mode. The closer to the source of radio signal located in the room the higher is its signal level in comparison with the outside radio transmitter. The RF Detector selectively reacts to the change of level thus enabling to locate the radio transmitter at a higher rate.
Differential Search Mode utilizes both light and sound indication of the relative signal level.
Monitoring of Digital Signals
Monitoring of Digital Signals is intended for detection of mobile phone signals (GSM900/1800, UMTS(3G), CDMA450 types), cordless telephones (DECT standard), Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and other impulse signals in 2.4 GHz.
In Monitoring of Digital Signals the display shows the list of all digital signals and their strength levels.
Audio Monitoring is available only for analog signals in Sweep, Search and Difference Search Modes through the built-in speaker. The audio monitoring facilitates signal identification and allows using the acoustic feedback.
Alarm Events Log
Alarm Events Log accumulates the information about the threat signals detected in the Guard Mode. The max number of records 200. If the detected threat signals are of different types the Log will record all of them. The display shows the moment of detection and the moment of the signal extinction, the type and the max level of the signal.
|Frequency band||40 - 3800 МHz|
|Typical sensitivity||70 mV/m|
|Dynamic range||50 dB|
|Period of full scanning cycle||≤ 1.5 s|
|Running time in guard mode||4 - 12 h|
|Running time in other modes||3 h|
|OLED display||128 x 64|
|Dimensions||77 х 43 х 18 mm|
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x Detector