Game Camera Wildlife Trail Cam Motion Activated Night Vision
Security Trail camera - stop identity theft before it happens
The trail camera is remotely activated camera furnished with a motion sensor or an infrared sensor to initiate the action. The trail camera is otherwise called a camera trap. Hunting played a vital role in the development of camera traps as they were mostly used in the game for the scout. This camera has the most demand among researchers.
Multi functional security trail camera is Vimel trail camera. This has the adjustable settings so that we can capture one to three images per trigger or video for 60 seconds at a time. The user can adjust the trigger interval from one second to 60 minutes to click the perfect shot. This camera lasts up to 12 months with a set of battery. It consists of a 5Mpx high-quality image sensor and a waterproof camera. It has a special feature of recording the audio, video, and picture. This camera is designed with temperature stamp and playback function on the screen. It doesn’t indicate light while recording.
Another kind of remote camera is the game camera or trail camera. It is essential for outdoor security and it is rough than other cameras. This camera is also used by hunters for game surveillance. This trail camera senses the heat with motion detectors to initiate the count and record the animals passing by. These cameras send the recorded images to the memory card and can transfer the images to a personal computer for future use. This can be viewed, copied, deleted by the user in the user field.
There are different types of game cameras are available in the market such as digital camera, film, laser aim, strobe flash, IR, etc. Some game cameras are user-friendly which allows them to set regular camera flash or stealth-like LED flash. The game camera has long-range flash over 60 feet.
Game cameras are also used by the enthusiasts who are eager to capture the legendary creature.
- BLACK FLASH 940nM - NO GLOW ( Invisible at night)
- Super Fast Trigger time - 0.5s
- Motion-triggered infra-red night vision surveillance;
- 108 degrees Wide Lens f=3.09; F/NO=2.0; FOV=108; Auto IR filter
- 120 degrees PIR Sensing Angle
- Up to 12 Months Standby Time /
- Up 20 meters Triggering Distance
- 5Mpx High Quality Image Sensor
- 5 secs to 10 Minutes Video/Sound Programmable Recording Length
- 1-3 Shooting Numbers
- 1-infinite Day Time REC, 1.5M-20M - Night TIME REC
- Auto White Balance and expose
- Hybrid Recording: Picture + Video
- Time Lapse Recording Programmable ( 1 second to 24 Hours)
- Video Resolution Options: FULL HD 1080P
- Image resolution Options: 12.0M, 5.0M, 3.0M.
- Image format: Standard JPEG
- Video resolution Options: Full HD 1080P
- Capturing Options: 1 - 3 images
- Auto IR emitter light control.
- External memory support: micro SD memory card up to 32GB( not INCLUDED).
- Interface type: USB 2.0
- Power: AA size alkaline Batteries x 8
- 1 x IR Scouting Camera
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Mounting Strap
- 1 x English manual
- 1 x Mount
|LCD screen||Color LCD 2.2|
|Night Vision||up to 20 meters No Glow Black Flash|
|Picture Resolution||12MP 4032x3024 not interpolated|
|PIR detection Distance||up to 20 meters|
|Power Requirement||AA size alkaline Batteries x 8 or supports solar panel|
|Recording Mode||Motion activated or scheduled recording|
|Recording Type||Support Recording on micro SD up to 32GB|
|Speaker and MIC||Support|
|Standby Time||up to|
|Time Lapse Recording||Support|
|Video Resolution||FULL HD 1080P 30fps|