Dual Dash WIFI Camera OBD2 Super Capacitor with Parking Mode
Vimel Dual Dash Camera with OBD2 and Super Capacitor
Vehicle surveillance is an essential factor to our car and there are moments when we don’t expect incidents or problems from occurring to that car. The VIM-DUALBIKE model is the dash camera you need to cover the road for you from evidence to surveillance and it operates at its full potential, holding features that make it advanced operator on the road and on parking. Dash cameras are not just evidence gathers they can be something much more useful, surveillance devices that keep an eye out for vehicle disturbance whether its vandalism or intrusion to your vehicle, not to worry once you put this gadget to use.
Wireless Connection via WIFI Access using Mobile Phone
Dash cameras all need to have one very important feature and that is Wireless Connection, assuring that you can remotely connect to the dash camera device distantly through WIFI connection. This model gives you wireless connection that you can use to monitor your vehicle through this dash camera and control it remotely over how it functions. The device is capable of sending you files of the footage it sees inside your vehicle which is particularly useful so that you won’t have to use the memory card to playback the footage and in case of any incident that damages the Micro SD Card.
High Definition Video Recording + SONY Exmor Sensor
The SONY Exmor Sensor built-in with the lens enhances the quality of the footage this device produces, recording up to 1920x1080p resolution in FULL HD video quality. Adjusting the contrast and brightness of the footage produced.
Security Parking Mode
The vehicle automatically enters Parking mode once the ignition is turned off, by which it enters time lapse mode where it begins to efficiently operate over the night or day, take photos of any motion detected and providing enough evidence of any intrusion.
Built-in Super Capacitor
The built-in Super capacitor replaces the issue relating to lithium batteries, you will no longer need to worry over explosions or over-heating. Whether you’re driving in the Outback or somewhere where the whether it is scorching this dash camera will be at a much significantly lower risk of any damage done by the sun.
DUAL Power Connection – OBD2 / Hardwire Kit
The dash camera has option to choose between how it can be powered with either OBD2 or Hardwire Kit connection to fuse box where it can be constantly powered by the vehicles energy. The OBD2 connection is support under that OBD2 that’s located under the vehicles steering wheel and the secondary option involves connection via hardwire kit directly to your vehicles fuse box where it also constantly powers up this camera.
Security Parking Modes:
- ACC motion + lapse mode
- ACC motion detection mode
- ACC time lapse mode
- G-sensor motion detection mode
- G-sensor time lapse mode
- Can work in continuous recording while driving OR in motion detection mode OR in Parking Mode
- Sony Exmor Image Sensor with ability to record in low light condition
- WIFI function - access Video files wireless on your hone or watch live video
- iOS , Android APP or remote monitoring
- 2 x cameras simultaneous recording mode
- 24/7 Security Parking Mode with hardwired KIT
- Dual Sony Image Sensors
- Super Capacitor - the safest option among dash cameras - no overheating and prevents from fire
- When the car engine power on, the car DVR will automatically start recording
- When the car engine is shut down, the camera switches automatically in Security Parking mode
- Dual Camera Recording Mode: Front Camera 1080P, Rear Cam -1080P
- 170 degree Lens Viewed Angle lens
- 360 Degree Lens Rotation
- Parking Mode = 24 hours (1/2/4/8 fps/sec optional) default 1fps/sec
- Support OBD data monitoring and recording
- Motion Detection Recording
- G-sensor - Real Time Display
- Records Video + Audio
- Built-in Microphone and Speaker
- Extended able - 2 x 6m length
- Over Voltage Protection
- 24/7 Dual Power supply OBD2 and ACC (via Fuse Box)
- Micro-HDMI ouput to high resolution TV
- AV-out to monitor for live view and playback
- built-in auto temperature protection
- built-in over voltage input protection
- Advanced auto switching Parking Guard
- Support recording start and shutdown synchronization with auto and save the video files after connect to the car power supply
- Seamless Loop Recording - Never Miss a Second
- AUTO ON/OFF sync with engine