Trail Camera Hunting Farm Cam 1080 Australia
Vimel VIM-PIR102 Hunting-farm trail camera:
Nowadays, multiple cameras are available in the industry, it has several specifications, one is different from another, they are categorizing under their weight, trigger, battery, dimensions, and brand. This game camera is used for fun, hunting, security or any other purposes. Some camera traps comes under a scan option that enables you to fix the camera to the time-lapse mode in which take a shot automatically, at intervals of your choosing without using a trigger. Overall, this is stout and specially designed for deer hunters. The only hike with this camera is durability and portability.
This camera has the fastest trigger speed TCP has tested at 0.2 seconds which means it is the time between sensor’s tripping and camera’s capturing photos. It has an ability to perform the task of stopping the motion at night. You will get the well-composed images of the buck, even on the night time. You may also control the photos and video options by scrolling a couple of tabs. Some latest camera has the port and slot is strategically fixed which is used for the convenient purpose. It can support password encryption to protect the data.
The flash unit comes with a strap for multi-use and for bad weather conditions. While you start your hunting process, first you have to know about you hunting areas and also watch their behavior. The concept of trail camera while hunting, the camera, and control unit that can be set up to cover a whole hunting area. Then the control could take shots automatically. After that, you will see the snapped images.
The advanced camera is silent, there is no shutter click sound while taking photos Mostly trail cameras run on AA batteries. But some cameras have an option of external sources like SD card which is used to save the photos or videos. Wildlife cameras are really excellent for deer hunters.
- Night Vision up to 20 meters BLACK FLASH 940nM - NO GLOW ( Invisible at night)
- Super Fast Trigger time - 0.5s
- Motion-triggered recording
- Recording modes: Video and Picture or Video +Picture
- Audio Recording
- Dual Mode: Picture then Video recording mode
- 100 degrees Ultra Wide Lense
- 120 degrees PIR sensor
- Up to 8 Months Standby Time /
- Up 20 meters Triggering Distance
- 1-60 Seconds Video length /Sound Programmable Recording
- 1-3 Shooting Numbers
- 1-infinite Day Time REC, 3M-25M - Night TIME REC
- Time Lapse Recording Programmable: 5 Seconds to 24Hours
- Video Resolution Options: FULL HD 1080P 30FPS
- Real Time Clock For Date And Time Stamping
- Support SD card Up to 32GB
- Waterproof Level: IP54
- High precision multi‐layer glass lens with coating.
- Photo Burst: 1-9
- Built-in : Speaker and MIC
- Auto IR emitter light control.
- LCD screen 2.4"
- Built in TV out port.
- Power: AA size alkaline Batteries x 8 or external 12V 2A power supply ( power supply not included)
- Password Protection
- Dimension: 135*90*76mm
- 1 x Game Camera
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Mounting Strap
- 1 x English manual
- 1 x Mount
- 1 x USB Cable
|PIR detection angle||120 degree|
|Speaker and MIC||Support|
|Standby Time||up to 8 months|
|Video Resolution||FULL HD 1080P|