Wireless Security System GSM Home 3G Phone Alert
Get a doscount when you buy bulk
3G Home Security Alarm system
If you are seeking for the best home security system and you want to put up in your home without internet? Home security systems differ in terms of what’s offered.
When it comes to protecting your home or office, the best thing is that you can safeguard your family without spending a fortune on home security.
Many Australian families have been entrusting us with their home security for years.
When we sourced our Professional, as well as budget-friendly DIY Wireless Alarm System, offers widespread protection with loyal customization, remote access, and smart home features and much more. It’s not only easy to use and install. But also, we knew that would have a very important work is to protect your home and family.
That’s why, we chose this alarm system that is more reliable, adaptable and secure.
We have included all the features, quality, and security of a professionally installed home security system for a fraction of the price. It is simply the best and most reliable DIY home security alarm system available in the market.
- More simple, just insert your SIM card (3G SIM card) with credit and also have full control of the security system via mobile phone.
- Store contacts up to 5 mobile numbers and receives SMS alert while the system is in alarm or turned off and by whom.
- Arm and disarm your system remotely or remote control access, RFID tags or the optional wireless keypad.
- No Monitoring fees to pay or monitoring contracts to sign
- With built-in lithium batteries even while your phone lines cut or main power is disabled, your Vimel Alarm will still work and give an alert instantly if your home is intruded.
- Stay/Away/Home arming options
- Plug and play quick
- Easy installation
- 100% wireless
- Exit and entry delay options
- Location and Zone name customization
- Telstra,Optus, Aldi,Belong,Vodafone support
Buy extra PIR and doors/windows sensors if you need in accessories
- No high installation fees (often installation cost more than you pay for this unit!)
- No more wires
- No security company is needed to let you know your alarm were tripped
- Advanced sensor technology to prevent false alarms
- We have plenty of stock and additional sensors available
- High quality and very reliable.
- 3G mobile frequency 2100/850Mhz
- 99 zones for security intrusion alarm, elderly care, SOS help, 7*24 hours safety,
- Door bell, on site alarm applications. doorbell can be connected
- 10 types and zone name editable.
- Multiple status optional: Stay, Away, Bypass, Schedule Arm/Disarm.
- User friendly menu with more than 12 languages selectable.
- Visible information on big LCD screen, easy setting and operation by touch keypad.
- Two way voice communications, regular phone call as hand set supported.
- 2 wireless switch channel for remote control & door access (*works with WS1,WS2).
- Just simply dial in to VIMEL alarm system , change the status to Arm / Stay / Disarm by missed call,
- Create two way talk automatically.
- Monitoring zone for take care of elderly daily life activities.
- Temperature monitoring alarm.
- Wireless sensors battery low power alarm SMS.
- Backup rechargeable battery inside, AC power lost alert available.
- Audible alarm inside, support wireless siren too.
- Ademco Contact ID protocol over GPRS/UMTS/HSDPA data supported.
- Fashion design of sleek panel with a classic elegant piano finish.
- Easy DIY--Smart phone APP for remote configuration & operation.
- Up to 999 alarm event logs and 99 operation logs for review.
- Security Protection
- 24/7 Home Safety Guard
- Make Phone Call
- SOS Alarm & Call
- Open the Door
System sends alert SMS text if no activities detected by the 5th zone's PIR/Door sensor
during the monitoring time period.
Install and connect one door bell button to the system, setting the zone function as “10.
Door bell”, when someone push the button, system makes 6 bell sound.
System sends alert SMS text to you when indoor temperature too hot or too cold.
Other Living Care
System sends alert SMS text to you when AC/DC power lost (default: more than 30
minutes) and recovery, and when the wireless sensor's battery low power(if have).
Connect with the alarm interlock relay, system will switch on/off your equipments automatically
when alarm triggered.
Call in to control
Connect with the WS2 wireless switch, you can remote switch on/off your equipments
by phone call.
- Remote control keyring to arm, disarm, panic button, stay at home arm (set certain zones not to be active while at home like your bedroom)
- Control unit includes keypad for easy programming and control
- Operates in the standard 433Mhz range as to make it compatible with almost all sensors on the market today
- Very Loud Siren
- Many types of wireless sensors available like gas leak sensors and outside beam sensors
- Can also use wired sensors
- Alarm can be controlled from any phone (land line or cell)
- Alarm configuration (settings) can also be changed from any phone or keypad
- Contains microphone so you can phone the alarm and listed what goes on inside your home
- Can call you, your neighbour etc (up to 6 numbers) when alarm is triggered, you then have options to switch alarm of, re-initiate alarm, listen in to hear what is happening
- Can send SMS's when alarm is triggered(up to 3 numbers)
- You can call the alarm to enable or disable it or to just listen to monitor sound in your house (also great to catch out the kids having parties while you are away on holiday :-))
- You can have as many wireless sensors as you want per zone. ( Normally 6 zones is enough per household, use the other two for outside buildings and outside sensors like beam sensors)
- Can record a message like "This is John's alarm calling you" that can be played back when alarm calls the numbers you registered in it
- Built-in 6 * NI-HI rechargeable battery, it will automatically begin to work when the power goes off
- Standby current: 50mA
- Working voltage: 9 to 12V DC
- Working temperature: -40 to 85 deg;
- 3G frequency: 3G WCDMA 850/2100MHz
- Sending frequency: Supports phase 2/2 agreement (including data business)
- Sending power: (2W)/GSM900 and (1W)/GSM1800/1900MHz
- Receiving code: ASK
- Receiving frequency: 433MHz