Soeks Quantum Dosimeter Geiger Counter
Get a doscount when you buy bulk
The Soeks Quantum Professional Geiger Counter / Radiation Detector is designed for measuring background radiation and detecting objects, food products and building materials contaminated by radioactive elements.
Key features of the Soeks Quantum:
- Heightened accuracy of measurement via two Geiger–Muller counters
- Measurement of accumulated radiation dose for over 3 years
- Background radiation measurement history over the course of several days
- Direct data transfer to Windows and Mac OS via USB
- The most powerful processor of dosimeters
- Quick measurement in less than 10 seconds
- Increased battery life up to 700 hours
- Firmware update via the Internet
- New body design
- New graphical interface
- 2 sensors SBM-20-01, high-precision measurements;
- Battery life up to 90 hours;
- The measurement time up to 9 seconds;
- The several day history of background radiation measurements;
- Setting-out the thresholds of background radiation and the cumulative dose;
- Audible indication;
- Calendar, alarm clock;
- Modern design and user-friendly interface;
- The ability to self-update the software via the Internet;
- 1 year warranty (with quick-change device in case of breakage);
- Service life of a device at least 7 years.
The Soeks Quantum Geiger Counter is designed for measuring the cumulative radiation dose and assessing the radioactivity level of any item and detecting objects, food items and construction materials contaminated with radioactive elements.
The Soeks Quantum Radiation Detector easily gauges radioactivity levels based on ion radiation intensity (gamma radiation and beta particle stream) and x-ray radiation levels.
Measurements made with the device display exact background radiation levels in μSv/h along with a message describing the level of background radiation:
- Normal Background Radiation
- High Background Radiation
- Dangerous Background Radiation
Soeks Geiger Counters / Radiation Detectors are superior to other household radiation dosimeters.
Soeks Geiger Counters were acknowledged due to their exceptional performance and high levels of precision. Typical radiation detectors display exposure dosage ranging from 5 to 1,000 μR/h, while Soeks devices provide a higher level of precision, from 5 to 100,000 μR/h. Only the Soeks Geiger Counter boasts a color display, graphical representation of measurements. The device also possesses a hi-tech design, is lightweight, compact and capable of being charged via USB.
The biggest issue with standard issue devices of this type is that the majority of household radiation detectors have radioactive sensors made in the 80’s, right after the Chernobyl disaster, and as such, their life cycle is swiftly coming to an end. In contrast, Soeks Radiation Detectors possess sensors that are up-to-date and much more accurate.
Geiger Muller tube
2 x SBM-20-01
Range of indicated background radiation level, μSv / h
up to 1,000
Measurement of cumulative dose, Sv
up to 1,000
Dose accumulation time, days
up to 999
Background radiation measurement history storage
24 hours with 10 second intervals
Registered radiation energy, MeV
Types of radiation measured
Measurement time, seconds
up to 10
Operating temperature range, oC
from -20 to +60
Rechargeable batteries or AAA batteries
Overall dimensions height x width x thickness, mm.
Products weight (minus batteries), gr.
Color TFT, 128x160
Time of continuous work of the device, hours at leas
up to 700
he Soeks Quantum Geiger Counter / Radiation Detector base kit includes the following items:
- Soeks Quantum Radiation Detector
- User manual
- 2 rechargeable batteries (AAA)
- USB power cable (mini USB)
- AC Power Adapter (by request EU, AU)
- Rigid paperboard box