Soeks Radiation Detector Prime Finder Geiger Counter
Get a doscount when you buy bulk
New Prime Soeks Radiation Dosimeter -Indicator of radioactivity SOEKS
It is necessary not only for those who interacts with the dangerous radioactive objects by the nature of occupation, but also for those who treat seriously their health and safety . Everyone who is buying a flat, a house or patch of land should have a radioactivity indicator (dosimeter). It can also be needed to those who own a second-hand car or flies regularly by plane. Moreover, this device will find its use among the fishermen and mushroom pickers.Indicator of radioactivity (dosimeter) SOEKS
Benefits and drawbacks of radioactivty indicator (dosimeter) SOEKS:
- The dosimeter is supplied complete with the SOEKS original charging kit. You can charge rechargeable batteries while they are in the dosimeter.
- The 01M Prime is the fastest dosimeter available. Measurements are displayed in one second, unlike the regular SOEKS 01M dosimeter where they are displayed in 10 seconds
- Run time on one charge has been increased to 1,000 hours, or approximately 42 days of continuous measurements.
- Measurements can be saved. To save Measurement, Search or Cumulative Dose readings, just press the Save button at any ti
- A full-featured dosimeter which measures both background radiation and the cumulative radiation dose.
- The new Search function has its own history and is even more sensitive to sources.
- The housing is made of high-quality rubber-coated plastic. The interface is contemporary, bright, and user-friendly.
- Manageable menu, easy application;
- Compact size and light weight;
- The highest measurement speed of household dosimeters (10 seconds);
- The color display that allows to make color indication of the measurement results;
- Audible indication when entering a zone of increased radiation;
- Ability to charge the battery via USB port or network adapter;
- Can run on AAA batteries;
- Multi-language menu. Two languages are installed in the dosimeter SOEKS: Russian and English. You can also install other language packs;
- Unique sensor of precise measurements;
- Contemporary-styled instrument casing.
The operating principles of the radioactivity indicator (dosimeter) SOEKS:
The Geiger-Mueller GMS 20-1 counter tube is used in the "SOEKS Prime" radioactivity indicator (dosimeter). It records the number of ionizing particles β-and γ-radiation that came into it. SOEKS dosimeter can be used to check:
- Buildings and land parcels, for example, when choosing a new house or apartment;
- Foodstuffs, especially bought in untested areas and which do not have the certificate of quality;
- A variety of things, including those purchased through the foreign on-line stores;
- Children's toys that can be imported from unfavorable regions;
- Second-hand cars;
- Purchased construction materials, etc.
The Soeks-Prime Geiger Counter is designed for assessing the radioactivity level of any item and detecting objects, food items and construction materials contaminated with radioactive elements.
The Soeks-Prime Radiation Detector easily gauges radioactivity levels based on ion radiation intensity (gamma radiation and beta particle stream) and x-ray radiation levels.
Measurements made with the device display exact background radiation levels in μSv/h or μR/h along with a message describing the level of background radiation:
- “Normal Background Radiation”
- “High Background Radiation”
- “Dangerous Background Radiation”
Soeks Geiger Counters / Radiation Detectors are superior to other household radiation dosimeters.
Soeks Geiger Counters were acknowledged Model of the Year 2011 due to their exceptional performance and high levels of precision. Typical radiation detectors display exposure dosage ranging from 5 to 1,000 μR/h, while Soeks devices provide a higher level of precision, from 5 to 100,000 μR/h. Only the Soeks Geiger Counter boasts a color display, graphical representation of measurements and 127 measurement points. The device also possesses a hi-tech design, is lightweight, compact and capable of being charged via USB.
The biggest issue with standard issue devices of this type is that the majority of household radiation detectors have radioactive sensors made in the 80’s, right after the Chernobyl disaster, and as such, their life cycle is swiftly coming to an end. In contrast, Soeks Radiation Detectors possess sensors that are up-to-date and much more accurate.
|Indication range (background radiation), µSv/h||up to 999|
|Recorded gamma-ray energy, MeV||from 0,1|
|Cumulative dose measurement range, Sv||up to 999|
|Warning thresholds, µSv/h||0,3 to 100|
|Measuring time, seconds||from 10|
|Measurement error, max||+/- 15%|
|Indication||Continuous, numerical, graphical|
|Batteries||NiMH rechargeable batteries or regular AAA batteries, charging via network adapter or USB|
|Indication||Continuous, numerical, graphical|
|Power supply range, V||2,0 - 3,1|
|Continuous run time, hours||up to 1000|
|Overall dimensions (height × width × thickness), max, mm||105х43х18|
|Display||Color TFT display, 128×160 ,|
|Operating temperature range, °С||to -20 до +60|
- A higher number of measurements improves indication reliability
- Continuous run time is given for a device where factory settings and two 1,350 mA·h batteries are used.
- Factory settings:
Display switches off automatically after 1 minute and the dosimeter switches off automatically after 60 minutes